Because life happens after office hours...
I am pleased to offer mobile Notary Public services to Clients in beautiful Camden County and Southeast Georgia. Depending on your individual requests, my services may extend to Brunswick and St. Simmons Island.
By choosing Prosper Up Financial Services, you will choose, professionalism, timeliness, knowledge, integrity, and confidentiality.
In order to discuss your notary service need, please never hesitate to reach out either by phone, text or via email. Note that my preferred method of contact is by "text" as it allows me to address your notary needs without delay.
Notary Services at Your Chosen Location
$2.00 per notarized signature, per document
Travel fees may apply and do vary when exceeding a local 3 mile radius
$2.00 per mile is the basis of negotiated travel fees
Price can be negotiated for multiple documents
Your appointment and my fees are based on several factors
. Type of services needed
· Number of documents requiring signature notarization
. Distance to appointment
· Other factors unique to your request
Each document requiring signature notarization must contain a notary certificate where the notary acknowledges your signature or administer the oath or affirmation after you sign.
This notary certificate must comply with the requirements from the State of GA. If the notary certificate included in the document fails to comply, I can provide a loose notary certificate which includes all 9 required elements which in turn can be attached to your document.
In a case where a loose notary certificate is to be attached, the signer(s) must inform me which notary certificate to used. There are two options. The Certificate of Acknowledgment is one where I will acknowledge to the identity of the signer an validate the signature (signers do not need to sign in front of me, but must be present during notarization). The Jurat (Oath or Affirmation) requires that the signer(s) be present and sign in front of me and also swear or affirm that the information in the document they are signing is true to the best of their knowledge.
Your document must not be blank or incomplete.
Signers (also called Affiants or Principals) and in some cases Witnesses must possess a current government issued photo ID. The following are some acceptable forms of identification (current or issued within the past 5 years and bearing a serial or identifying number):
1. A Georgia ID card or driver's license issued by the DMV;
2. A passport issued by the Department of State of the United State
3. A passport issued by a foreign government if stamped by the U.S. Bureau of Citizenship and immigration Services;
4. A driver's license or ID card issued by an authorized public agency in a state other than Georgia, a territory of the U.S., or Canada or Mexico;
5. An ID card issued by any branch of the armed forces of the U.S.;
6. A veteran's health ID card issued by the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs;
7. An ID card issued by the U.S. Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services;
As a signer you must be comfortable with the transaction and as your notary I will verify your competency and that you understand the documents you are signing.
If there is a doubt that as a signer you are not fully comfortable with the appointment or that you don't fully understand the documents you are about to sign, I will recommend that you consult the person who prepared the document or consult an attorney.